PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 30, 2012

beYOUtiful (again)

I've been working on a lot of custom orders this week and the "beYOUtiful" theme has become a popular one around here:)


What do you think of the fabric necklaces?  If y'all love them I will make a bunch more and list them in the shop.

Today's my 37th birthday!  Remember when you were a little girl and 37 was old????????
I am blessed and grateful to be here today!  This is my prayer for the year:

Jesus, may there be less of me and my junk, and more of You and Your Kingdom.

Have a blessed weekend friends!  


Photobucket

5 comments:

Artsy Matilda said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Chrissie! What a wonderful thing you have asked for in the coming year. I hope all of you birthday wishes come true! And them some.
And I love the necklace! Cute!
xoxo

Nicky said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chrissie, may you have a day filled with sparkles and joy. Love your blog today, as with all days I visit.

http://www.saltandsparkle.com/home/2012/6/30/irish-open.html

Charissa Steyn said...

i love your stuff...so creative and pretty!!

Erin Butson said...

Love, love love these Chrissie!

Kellie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I got my bracelets yesterday. LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much.