PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fashion Help

Ashton took this instagram of me last night.

Yes, I am a dork and I was wearing my Big Bang Theory  shirt.
(my favorite tv show right now)


I've been wanting to participate in What I Wore Wednesday for the longest time.
If you've never heard of it, it's a weekly link party that shows your outfit choices for the week.

Since I've been pregnant, nursing, or generally busy taking care of young children all day for the last few years, I had gotten into a bad habit of hair in a ponytail, no make-up, and either work-out clothes or a t-shirt and jeans get up most days.  I've decided I'm ready to start looking my own personal best and having fun with "getting ready" for the day.  WI WW is a great bloggy idea for some inspiration.

I'd like to start investing in some really beautiful clothes and jewelry that not only make me feel comfortable and fashionable,  but that also benefit a good cause.  I'm looking at some jewelry accessories from The Noonday collection.  I would LOVE some advice or direction on any clothing or jewelry companies that are Christian based or or designed to help others in some way. 

Thanks in advance!  I can't wait to see some of your suggestions :)
Photobucket

No comments: