PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Still laughing...

If you love pinterest than I'm sure you've already seen these...
But I still had to share them.
I love me some Ryan...but the "hey girl's"  were made just for me, and any other artsy-fartsy who sells on etsy.  ;)





Hilarious.  They all come from this clever place.

***************************************************************************************

So, how was your Christmas?
I hope it was lovely and laidback.  The high here on Christmas day was 80 degrees!  Can you believe that?
 I am slowly starting to put away all the decorations and clean, but I'll leave the tree up through New Years.  I just love the lights...

Any New Year plans?  I'm just hoping I can make it to midnight this year!  A sign of the times, right?

I'll be back soon with my 2011 year in review :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love those! They are so funny! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!