PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Banana Boats

A lot of you liked my shot of smores, so I thought I'd share my newest little treat with you.


Take a banana, or two, and cut them into a few pieces.  Slice them in half, and lay them on a small cookie sheet.  Stuff them with small chocolate chips ( I used white chocolate, but milk chocolate would be yummy too) and top them with mini marshmallows.


Bake them in the oven at 350 for about 8 minutes.


Delicious and quick!  And with the bananas, it's kind of healthy!  :)
Enjoy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

And this would be . . . . said...

Okay, yummy looking. I think I will have to buy bananas this weekend and try it.

mysteryhistorymom said...

My daughter made these at camp yesterday! She loved them- but not the banana! lol! I would enjoy it all.:) mmmmm..... Lori

Anonymous said...

We leave the banana peel on, cut out a u shape, fill with marshmallow and (regular) chocolate chips, wrap in foil and do over the camp fire! NUM!! Thanks for the reminder, haven't had these for years!

Anonymous said...

o my gosh, those look delish!!!!
pinning them!!!


resourcefulred@gmail.com
http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

Twinfibers said...

mmmmm... looks delicious!

meg duerksen said...

making these today!!! yum-o!