PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm a Pillow Machine and the Winner!

I've been making lots and lots of pillows for the shop this week.  One of my best friends had a baby recently, and I wanted to make him a special gift.  I love how it turned out.
The letters are hand embroidered on, and the scripture is done with my free-motion foot.  I used a soft flannel on the back.  Maybe one day it will be his lovey... :)



This is a big one, it fits an 18 x 18 pillow form.  I love these three colors together.  Add some posie flowers, buttons, and loopy quilting...yum!


I've had this scripture in my head all week, and I finally did something with it.  The pillow is 12 x 12.  I love mixing vintage sheets with some modern fabric.


Another custom pillow for a sweet boy.  I am going to be offering these as custom orders in my etsy shop.  I think they make awesome gifts.



And now I bet you are wondering who won the give-away...drumroll please...

faith from within said...
So the other verse I left has been with me from the beginning of my faith walk. I was going back and forth tyring to decide if this next one I should leave for you and since you reposted the contest, I thought I would repost too....

This one hopped into my lap a few weeks ago, thank God for His promises and rewards!!
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3
2/17/11 10:07 AM

Thank you so much for all of your comments and the beautiful scriptures you left me with.  I wish everyone could win...!!
Have a very blessed weekend!
xo,
Chrissie

6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

These are so great! Are you hand embroidering the verses? I really love them all!

Bold In The Soul said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! That is me jumping up and down with excitment!!
Thank you for blessing me and everyone else with your artwork and with your lovely self!!
You made my day!!!

Joji said...

Congrats to Faith from within...What a lovely inspired gift.

Pokey said...

These pillows are lovely, and such a good reminder of God's promises!

Erin Butson said...

love these pillows, Chrissie. I love that you work in so many mediums.

Christi said...

Oh my these pillows are lovely. I'm going to have to save my $$$$ so I can have you make one for my niece. They are just beautiful.