PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I was dared...

I was planning on joining in on a Frugal Friday linky party tomorrow, but when I saw Crystal's post it got me thinking about a lot of things.
So, here is a picture of me. For reals. No make-up. No photo-shopping. Hair back in a ponytail. A baby around my neck.
I realize this blog post really is a message to myself. Those two eyes up there...one is green and one is blue, but they allow me to see all the beautiful things around me. My body has produced four beautiful and healthy babies, so what's a few stretchmarks?
I am beautiful, just the way God made me.
...and so are you:)

13 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

I think you look wonderful! If only I looked that beautiful in my "natural" state!

Nicole A. said...

You look Great! I wish I could look like that without makeup! What a great post and so true, we are all beautiful as God made us!

Crystal said...

you ARE beautiful. I have to remind myself that about the stretch marks too!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Very cool Chrissie! Your look beautiful.

Heidi said...

You look so good without makeup! I think people with two different eye colors are so unique. My cousin has two different eye colors and she too is beautiful. I just read your previous post and am my way to go visit her!

Wanda said...

You're stunning! Truly you reflect the beauty of our Creator!

Jill said...

You ARE beautiful!! just the way God made you!!
My print from you is "starring" in my post today! (I also linked and referenced you too...Oh, maybe I should have asked first! hope it's o.k.?)
Blessings!
Jill
www.jmdesignandco.blogspot.com

lori vliegen said...

you are definitely beautiful just the way God created you....both inside AND out!! :)

Beth Anderson said...

Beautiful, and thank you for reminding us about "real" beauty.

Just Me said...

awesome. perfect. seriously fabulous, love it!

Michele said...

God bless you for this great reminder to us all!

Diva Kreszl said...

your self portrait reflects a beautiful woman, inside and out...in your eyes we see true beauty, thanks for reminding us all that we are beautiful and that our bodies however changed through the years has served us well!

Georgia Girl said...

Yes you are beautiful and I am so happy to have met you here in blogland! Oh and I am loving my cute pictures you sent...I want to frame them so waiting till I find a cute frame to share with others here...