PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 things I heart right now...

1. Caramel frappicinos from Starbucks...I.AM.ADDICTED...
2. My Janome Memory Craft 9500. I bought her almost 2 years ago and I am just now really learning everything she does. When I figure out the embroidery stuff, I'll let you know.:)

3. My husband calls it smut, but I love that The Hills are back on. This is Lauren's last season. I know I'm a dork, but I can't help it!

4. I love that my best girlfriends ( all the way back from elementary and middle school) have daughters that are Ava's age. It warms my heart in a way that I can't even describe to see them playing together...

5. I hit 80 sales in my Etsy shop last night. My goal is to hit 100 by May 10. I have lots of new stuff coming in soon...I love to make goals outside of raising my kids, it keeps my mind going...

What things are making you happy right now?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Caramel Frapps are my favorite too. I have to be careful though. I'm 6 months pregnant and I was drinking one every day for about a month. I gained lots of weight from them!

lori vliegen said...

chocolate, dark chocolate, makes me very happy! :)
congrats on your etsy sales!

Sharon said...

I gotta tell you....what I REALLY love right now is the Twilight series of novels! I'm on #4 and SO don't want them to end yet!! And....let's see....I love teaching nursing students. I love blogging...it is a new passion. And Oh! I LOVE the ideas I get from other sites on crafty things for my house. It's been a LONG time since I've been able to indulge in those things! Love your blog!!

sara said...

I love that cupcake :)

Heidi said...

I love getting on the computer in the morning and seeing what new things people have come up with on their blogs. I love painting, birthday parties, tutoring math at my kids' school and going out to cafes where they make your food fresh!

Crystal said...

FYI-Starbucks has a chocolate version of the caramel frap...they are AMAZING!!! :)