PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

BRAND NEW "She Said" women



Hi everyone!
Did you have a nice Valentines Day weekend?
We did...the weather yesterday was gorgeous. Perfect Florida weather.
I took baby girl to ballet, and then we had family day. Went to Target so the kids could spend giftcards from Mimi, and then had a picnic lunch outside and played at the park.
The three older kids had a slumber party at Grandma's last night, and Mike and I actually had a date!
The kids were all feeling under the weather today, so I had time to work. I had so much fun making these new "She Said" pieces. They are now available in my Etsy shop, and through Friday I will give my bloggy friends free shipping on all orders. Just remember to leave me a note in the checkout...bloggy friend, free shipping, or something like that.
I've got a few more paintings started, and I think I may try to work on them now that the kiddos are in bed.
See you soon with some works in progress:)

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

hi chissie! it sounds like you had a great weekend...and i'm so happy for you that you had some studio time! your new pieces are really fun! :)